If you know me you know how much I love my Braves & baseball. It has been my favorite past time since I can remember. My Daddy always had season tickets to the Braves. I remember going to Fulton County Stadium during the summer, like it was yesterday and those are some of my most favorite cherished memories of time spent with my Dad. Well last weekend KP got to visit Turner field and watch the Old Bravos play for the first time! I was so excited for him & me !The girls have gone to games plenty of times before but this was their first game of the Season (D & I's second) Unfortunately we arrived @ the bottom of the 3rd (remember we were @ Dani's tournament) and We left the top of the 8th because I have never ever in my life been so hot at one place. -TMI ALERT-You could have wrung my shorts out, Gross! So we decided that instead of us all being miserable we should pack up and go home. BUT WE HAD A BLAST WHILE WE WERE THERE & the Braves won!
 |
| no one was looking @ the camera LOL |
 |
| Homer! |
 |
| <3 |
Sooo fun! Cannot wait to take Fletch to his first game!!!
ReplyDelete