This weekend was awesome! Friday we had dinner with several friends from church & Killian got to play with his buddies. Saturday morning Killian and I drove out to see our bestie's Amanda & FAR. The boys played at the park and we took a walk to see some wonderful ladies that I haven't seen in wayyy to long. They were putting on a fundraiser for sixtyfeet.org , AND SELLING CUPCAKES PEOPLE. You know I loveeee cupcakes. My best friend loves me so much she purchased me one of these devine cupcakes... I didn't take a picture.. I inhaled it.
Sunday we went to church! Husband had to go to the dr. He has a sinus infection. YUCK! I ran 1.5 miles.. it was 80 degrees and I AM NOT an afternoon runner. We went to the park, came home and had a quite evening with Modern family and the couch. I hope you're having an amazing Monday. On that note I leave you with this....
 |
| KK,Dani, Husband & Me...Kp was @ his dad's |
Love the photo!!!
ReplyDelete