Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Running for the little guy :)

This Saturday I will be running in Liam's 1st annual run, in my hometown. Liam is a sweet adorable 5 year old boy with JM (Juvenile dermatomyositi) JM is autoimmune dysfunction resulting in muscle weakness among other complications. You can read more about it  HERE. And you Can read his story below. I had the chance to meet Liam & His Mom @ ChickfilA a few weeks ago, when I was still undecided about whether I wanted to run a race on Mother's day weekend but It was a total God thing that I ran into them because It convinced me to do it.I know there are ton's of others running this race, but every reregistration fee goes toward helping find a cure for JM. and to me I would think There is no better Mother's day present Liam's mom could get than that :)

Say prayers for their Family when you are praying today please


Liam & his cute self!

Liam's story




No comments:

Post a Comment