Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Breaking Free from the things that hold you back

So last night was the final night of my group Bible study with 22 awesome women from Church. It was the Beth Moore "Breaking Free" series... and let me tell you... if you haven't done it .. You should ! This study is amazing. It's 10 weeks but man is it worth it. Things held me in bondage that I didn't even know existed in my life. If you have every had any kind of heartache in your life or you wonder " Lord, why me" This is the study for you. You will laugh, cry and hopefully if you do it in a group setting, make some great friends. I know I did! Beth Moore is a southern hilarious, God loving woman. I am thankful this study was offered at my church because Now I am free and it IS AMAZING :)



*** Have You done this study? If So how have you changed ( You don't have to give specifics if you don't want to) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment