I am such a slacker. I haven't posted since October. My oh My where has the time gone! It passes all to quickly. Well, Let's get you updated! It's mid January. Mr. K turned 2! Wow! School just now got back in and we were snowed in for ALMOST a week! THAT'S big for GA folks. Christmas was fantastic!! We got everything we wanted IF NOT MORE , and more than that we got to spend much needed time with out friends and family. So.. I think you are pretty up to date on that :)
We Starting to wedding plan now. Man is that .. um interesting! I will be keeping you up to date on that :)
So.. let's to about food! Ahhh food ... my favorite :)
Tonight we are having turkey taco's w/ fiesta rice & beans. I will post tomorrow! Yummy and good for you!!
lets see thous turkey tacos! Turkey taco Thursday perhaps?
ReplyDeleteGood to see you're back!
Yea- Amber. I am a slacker slacker slacker. If Your still interested in the recipe I will post it tomorrow :) Thanks for Reading!
ReplyDelete