So, As of last week I have decided the only way I will survive the chaos of 3 hungry children and one hungry man during the week is to make my meals ahead. So, Wednesday I devised a plan and set up shop to "menu/meal plan". I gathered 1) a binder. 2) loose leaf 3) some sheet protectors 4) and armed myself with some Google research on freeze/ahead make ahead meals & crock-pot meals. SOOO, With that being said here is my meal plan for this week.
Monday: 10/11/10
Pumpkin lasagna roll ups ( THE MOST FABULOUS THING EVER IF YOU LOVE PUMPKIN, I could eat these year round but I try to wait till fall. They are super comforting & filling but not that bad for you.)
Salad and garlic toast
Tuesday: Sausage and white bean soup! (absolutely amazing, will post pictures and recipe later in the week)
Wednesday: Turkey stuffed shells w/ arrabbiata sauce (something new I'm trying thanks to Mrs. Giada)
Thursday: Potato soup w/ garlic cheese corn bread. (What we eat alot of soup people, I love it and could eat soup 365)
Friday: maple roasted chicken with vegetables
(carrots, sweet potatoes & onions) and a side of english peas. (we will see how this goes, I've never made it before. My Aunt gave me the recipe)
as for Saturday and Sunday, I have no clue. Saturday we will probably eat out as we are going to do some fun Halloweeny things! Check back later in the week for more updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment