Thursday, June 7, 2012

Current Crush Thursday : Face junk!




linkup via Amanda @ Tales From A Far    

& from Danielle @ Framed Frosting
 
My current crush is actually 3 things for your face/body. First of all , I think Neutrogena products are the most amazing in the word. I am sad for you if you do not agree.
 First off lets talk about this stuff 


Mositure Shine Lip sootherThis stuff is like Heaven on your lips. Sooo amazing. It's got SPF20 in it to!



 This stuff is so awesome. I put it on right after I get out of the shower. Silky skin
Body Oil.


Skin perfector! BB cream by GarnierIf you know me you know I do not wear foundation. I feel like I'm being smothered. I'll wear tinted moisturizer but that's about it. This stuff is brilliant! I wash my face. Use moisturizer and then put this on. So glowey', so fabulous. 




4 comments:

  1. Im so proud of my bestie linking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try that lip gloass! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that lip gloss and it looks like I might have to try the body oil. It sounds awesome!

    KB @ kisslaughanddream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the B&B! I hate foundation too!

    ReplyDelete